It's been so nice to have a long weekend with the snow that we recieve Friday night through Saturday but I am ready to head back to work and get somethings done before I go out on maternity leave.
I had already scheduled leave to being next Monday Feb 8, 2010 and was looking forward to a couple of days of doing nothing! Well, Paul took me to the Doctor's yesterday (I wasn't about to drive in this mess by myself). Everything is looking really good. I'm still at about 1 cm dialated and about 50% effaced, which I've been for almost 2 weeks, by the way.
Anyway, we were getting ready to go when Dr. Glynne came back and said "How would you like to go ahead and have this guy on Monday?"
Paul and I took yesterday to talk about it. I also called my freind who works at the hospital. So, we are going to go ahead and be induced on Monday Feb 8, 2010. "Bubba" will be 4 days early, if he cooperates and doesn't come earlier, which will be fine with us.
I'm all for this plan. I like having a plan. I have been fairly anxious about actually having the baby. I'm not one to tolorate pain and haven't been looking forward to going into labor. Even though everyone tells me an epidural is a wonderful thing! This plan is actually giving me some comfort in knowing how things will go.
So, the next time I'm able to post here, hopefully there will be new pictures of "Bubba"!
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
Rhiannon :)
Emily and Olivia Iowa reunion
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment