Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally get to post!

Well, I am finally getting to post on update. Paul and I have been having problems with our wireless router at home and I haven't been able to get on the internet on my laptop. Completly annoying! Of course that take bottom priority to Paul in getting it fixed, who says "Just use mine." But I hate his!!!
So, lots of stuff been happening. Of course with a newborn there always is.
William is doing wonderfully! The last time I took him to the doctor he was 6 weeks old and weighed in a whopping 10 pounds and 23 inches long! I can't keep the boy in clothes that fit. He's outgrown most of the 3 months stuff that I have for him.
I unfortunatly had to return to work. If it had been up to me, I would have taken the semester off but I can't. I went back on March 29th, tought for 4 days and then went out for Spring Break! What a way to jump back into it. Some of my students are very glad to see me and so is my principle. William is staying with my Mom, which is awesome because I don't mind leaving him with her. Others are a little iffy and we'll get to that later.
I finally took William to church last Sunday for Easter Sunday. I left him in the nursery. They give you a pager in case anything happens and they need to you to come back before the service is over. Let me tell you, I clung to that pager the entire service! I don't know if I wanted it to go off so I could go and rescue him or that I wanted him to be alright. This was the first time that I left him with someone other than Paul or my mom. They said that he did wonderfully but I don't think that I will leave him again soon. He woke up and they gave him his bottle but instead of following directions she only mixed half the formula into the 6 ounce bottle of water. She said she wasn't sure but if she wasn't sure why didn't she just page me? Anyway, made for a long Easter Sunday lunch at the club because he was hungry and I had to feed him before I could eat. Thankfully, they kept the buffet open and yes, we were the last ones to be in the ballroom eating. Sorry!
Right now, William, my mom and I are enjoying a nice vacation at the beach! We rent a place called Bored of Education down on Emerald Isle for the week of Spring Break. So far we are having a great time. It was a little chilly yesterday but suppose to be beautiful today.
Let me start posting pictures now!

No comments:

Post a Comment