Tuesday, April 6, 2010

William meets Stacey

William got to meet one of my best freinds in the whole wide world on Friday April 2, 2010.
Stacey and her husband Chad had been in South Carolina for her Spring Break for the week. It's not that often that Stacey and I get close to each other since she lives in Indiana. It's usually once every other year or so. Anyway, I drove about 2 hours from Rocky Mount to Lumberton, NC to meet Stacey and Chad at a Cracker Barrel. She and Chad drove about 2 hours from Mrytle Beach, SC to meet us.
We had a WONDERFUL time visiting with each other.
Enjoy the pictures from our visit!!!



Stacey and William outside on the porch. He had started to get a little fussy so she took him outside so that I could pack his diaper bag.

Stacey and William at our table in Cracker Barrel. Did I mention that this was the first time I took William to a resturant? He did great!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment